Languages: English | Incl. Standalone, Plug-ins for Adobe, OFX | File Size: 621 MB (In Total)
Mocha Pro is the world renowned software for planar tracking, rotoscoping and object removal.
Essential to visual effects and post-production workflows, Mocha has been recognized with prestigious Academy and Emmy Awards for contribution to the film and television industry. Mocha Pro has recently been used on global hits including The Mandalorian, Stranger Things, Avengers: Endgame, and many more.
A significant new release for tracking, roto and VFX.
- PowerMesh: Mocha's planar tracking ee now handles warped surfaces with speed and accuracy. PowerMesh sub-surface tracking drives warp stabilization, mesh warped roto-splines, and more. Export dense mesh tracking to many hosts with the new Alembic exporter.
- AdjustTrack 2.0: Improved track editing takes the pain out of correcting the most difficult tracking shots.
- Python Scripting: Powerful Python Script Editor is now included in the Mocha Pro plugin for flexible development.
The next evolution of Mocha. PowerMesh enables a powerful new sub-planar tracking ee for VFX, roto and stabilization. Warped surface tracking and roto that sticks. Track complex organic surfaces through occlusions and blur using Mocha's intuitive layer based interface. Simple to use and faster than most optical flow based techniques. Apply to source files for realistic match moves, convert to AE Nulls to drive motion graphics, render a mesh warped stabilize/reverse stabilize plate for compositing, or export dense tracking data to host applications.
PowerMesh dense tracking data can be exported to Adobe After Effects (via Nulls) or choose the new Alembic universal export to support Foundry NUKE, Autodesk Flame, Blackmagic Fusion and 3D applications like Cinema4D or Maya.
Correcting slipping or drifting tracking errors is easier than ever before with the significantly improved AdjustTrack module. Use dynamic offset adjustments to achieve perfect results on the most difficult tracking shots. Once limited to 4-point perspective fixes, AdjustTrack now includes all track parameters to be more effective in editing data - when objects go off-screen, or become occluded by foreground objects.
Professional broadcast, post-production, and visual effects companies rely on adaptable tools to fit into custom pipelines and workflows. Use Mocha Pro's Python Script Editor to create custom tools, batch process layers, or even integrate with asset management tools such as Shotgun or FTrack. Mocha Pro 2021 adds Python Scripting to the Mocha Pro plugin, creating full feature parity with the Mocha Pro standalone application.
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 on x64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB +
- Disk: High-speed disk array or NVMe SSD
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro K4000 or equivalent
- Monitor: 1920x1080 or higher
- Network: Must have an enabled network adapter (wifi or ethernet)
- Processor: At least 1-GHz Pentium IV
- Disk: At least 1 GB
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1200x800 pixels