GraphiSOFT ArchiCAD 24 Build 4007 (x64)
GraphiSOFT ArchiCAD 24 Build 4007 (x64) | 3.15 GB (Total) | Language: English
GraphiSOFT ArchiCAD 24 Build 4007 (x64) | 3.15 GB (Total) | Language: English
Work smarter, not harder. Design and deliver projects of any size with Archicads powerful suite of built-in tools and user-friendly interface that make it the most efficient and intuitive BIM software on the market. Featuring out-of-the-box design documentation, one-click publishing, photo-realistic rendering, and best-in-class analysis.
Archicad lets you focus on what you do best: design great buildings. Design
Unleash your creativity with the leading building information modeling software developed by architects just like you. Algorithmic design tools and large model support let you do what you do best: design great architecture.
Spend your time designing great buildings not worrying about the quality of your model. By connecting Archicad with the best-in-class analysis tools on the market, you will identify and solve issues in the earliest stages of the design. All this adds up to a more accurate design thats easier to build and less expensive to operate.
Work with teams around the corner or around the world on projects of any size or complexity. No more waiting thanks to real-time instant messaging. Clash detection and resolution are fast and easy regardless of what other software team members may be using.
Complete out of the box documentation sets, combined with a powerful publishing workflow that complies with local BIM requirements, means you can focus on your designs, not the paperwork.
Bring your models to life with Archicads built-in palette of architectural visualization software. Our VR and rendering tools were designed to help anyone understand and navigate the BIM model. Understanding the model means decisions and changes can be made in the early design phases, saving time, money and aggravation on the building site.
- DEF-1194 BIMX/CRASH: BIMx Uploader sometimes crashed when deleting the pending uploads.
- DEF-1419 CRASH: On Mac Archicad sometimes crashed when switching between the applications.
- ARCH-12817 DOCUMENT: Extra accuracy numbers were displayed incorrectly in the schedules if the decimals were set to zero.
- DEF-363 DOCUMENT: The list selected in schedule did not lead users to all elements in the model after they clicked the Show in 3D button.
- DEF-1397 DOCUMENT: The settings of the last viewed source of a drawing temporarily overwrote the currently in focus drawing of the layout.
- ARCH-12819 DOCUMENT: Zones Reduced Area data was not stored as an area type property.
- DEF-676 DOCUMENT/CRASH A dimension recalculation initiated because a views renovation filter changed, sometimes triggered a crash in Archicad.
- DEF-243 DOCUMENT/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed as a result of creating a new layer combination when the Organizer was open.
- DEF-302 DOCUMENT/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed when an external drawing was selected.
- DEF-624 DOCUMENT/CRASH: If the volume unit was set to cubic feet or gallon in Calculation Units & Rules, Archicad crashed when placing a schedule in layout.
- DEF-1147 DOCUMENT/FREEZE: Schedules with zone-related information were calculated slowly.
- DEF-501 FILE/ DWG/EXPORT: Archicad Swiss version Default Translator 01 exported dwg with drawing units set to meters instead of milimeters.
- DEF-1291 FILE/BCF/IMPORT A BCF import was negatively impacted by a survey point which lead to an incongruence between the preview and 3d window.
- DEF-1167 FILE/CRASH Archicad sometimes crashed due to a missing graphic override combination in the view map settings for details and worksheets.
- DEF-1724 FILE/CRASH: Archicad crashed randomly on macOS with AMD videodriver due to active Geometry Shader.
- DEF-1137 FILE/CRASH: Archicad crashed while opening a file that had been migrated from earlier versions.
- DEF-1201 FILE/CRASH: Missing information in view settings sometimes crashed Archicad.
DEF-1131 FILE/DWG/EXPORT: The stair layer changed after the user exported the project as dwg.
- DEF-524 FILE/DWG/EXPORT/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed while saving a layout as DWG.
- AECO-189 FILE/DWG/IMPORT: The viewports of an imported DWG were sometimes misplaced on a layout.
- AECO-171 FILE/IFC/EXPORT: Errors in an IFC that was exported from Archicad caused problems when importing to a 3rd party application.
- DEF-377 FILE/IFC/EXPORT: Stories created by Update with IFC model operation in Archicad resulted in missing stories in the exported IFC model.
- DEF-431 FILE/IFC/EXPORT: Windows with a Splayed Reveal type were exported to IFC with the wrong geometry.
- DEF-184 FILE/IFC/EXPORT/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed during IFC export on Mac due to a long path in the Publisher Set.
- DEF-1314 FILE/IFC/EXPORT/CRASH: Beams could have holes outside their body which led to a crash of Archicad during IFC export.
- DEF-1009 FILE/IFC/FREEZE/EXPORT: Archicad has been optimized to better handle complex elements during an IFC export.
- DEF-254 FILE/IFC/IMPORT: A syntax error sometimes caused crash while opening IFC files.
- DEF-726 FILE/IFC/IMPORT: Archicad was not capable of importing IFCCSGSOLID entity upon IFC import.
- ARCH-11945 FILE/IMPORT/EXPORT: Complex profile stretch modifiers were missing in interactive schedules after exporting then importing them back to Archicad.
- DEF-82 FILE/MOD/PUBLISH: A module file was missing content if it was published using the Range settings in the save options.
- DEF-225 FILE/OBJ/EXPORT: Some elements got wrong type name when exported as a Wavefront (OBJ) model.
- DEF-8 FILE/OPEN: Archicad could not browse for content located on a server via an alias on the desktop.
- DEF-2357 FILE/OPEN: Column and beam related dimensions could disappear from floor plan during opening PLN.
- DEF-1612 FILE/OPEN/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed when a project from an earlier version was opened.
- DEF-242 FILE/OPEN/FREEZE: Precision calculation errors made file opening freeze in certain geometry circumstances.
- DEF-303 FILE/PDF/EXPORT: Archicad failed to publish the whole publisher set to PDF.
- DEF-423 FILE/PDF/EXPORT: Saving as PDF with trace&reference on resulted in a document showing only the traced view.
- DEF-140 FILE/PDF/IMPORT: Comments were not imported with PDF in the new Issue Organizer.
- DEF-451 FILE/SAF/IMPORT Some slanted columns exported from RISA and imported using SAF had the wrong rotation in Archicad.
- DEF-989 FILE/SAVE/CRASH: Meshes with site geometry classification sometimes crashed Archicad on export to IFC.
- DEF-63 FREEZE: A large number of renovation filters in a project sometimes slowed down switching between views of that project.
- DEF-933 FREEZE: Properties generated from the 3D model sometimes resulted in slow schedule creation.
- DEF-369 FREEZE: Random performance issues were caused by a long recent documents list.
- DEF-888 GDL: Labels were getting information from model base properties even though they were not related to the model.
- DEF-396 GDL/CRASH: Corrupted GDL parameters sometimes caused crashes while opening a 3D view.
- AKEY-495 MODEL: 3D projection settings jumped back to the previous state when layout tab got closed.
- DEF-52 MODEL: Curtain wall height and rotation parameters were not transfered with pickup/inject parameter transfer tools.
- DEF-1383 MODEL: Orientation rotation could not be changed after the view had been saved.
- DEF-1582 MODEL: Pan and zoom in 3D window were slow due to an unaccessible Archicad registry key.
- DEF-1196 MODEL/CRASH: Archicad sometimes crashed when elements were placed after deleting attributes.
- DEF-1547 MODEL/DOCUMENT Archicad identified columns/beams created by Grasshopper Connection as invalid and deleted them.
- DEF-906 MODEL/EDIT: Fit in Window zoom randomly turned on some layers when Trace & Reference was active.
- DEF-535 OPEN/CRASH: Archicad crashed on Windows when UTF-8 wordwide language support was turned on.
- DEF-652 TEAMWORK: Archicad used all the memory after sharing a certain amount of files.
- DEF-440 TEAMWORK: It was possible to delete schedules from the Project Map without reserving them first.
- DEF-1156 TEAMWORK: Modification of shared objects could result in an error message during send.
- DEF-1663 TEAMWORK: Modifying only one element of a group containing many elements resulted in a slow send & receive.
- DEF-110 TEAMWORK: Performance of Change Tracking in Teamwork has been improved.
- DEF-113 TEAMWORK/IFC: It was possible to assign a new IFC translator to a publisher set in Teamwork without reservation.
- DEF-279 USER INTERFACE: An outdated Archicad logo appeared in some parts of the user interface.
- DEF-1407 USER INTERFACE: Archicad-Python Connection Page link in the Python Palette was incorrectly redirected.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- 5+ GB of free space
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card
- Windows 10 64-bit