Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 1.57 GB | Duration: 1h 27m
Complete all learning materials presented in the module.
What you'll learn
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Articulate what an animation is
- List the common skills required to be an animator
- Recognize the stationery and tools that are used in the animation production process
- Possess a clearer understanding of an animator's job
- Create basic animations using full animation and limited animation
In order to graduate from the module, you are required to
B your journey by learning the basics of animation with the first series of modules available for Japanese Animation by ASO College Group, Japan.
A is a unique aspect of Japanese culture, and we hope this course will be a good stepping stone for you to dive into the world of Japanese animation.
Since the lessons are delivered in Japanese (with English subtitles), this is the ideal course for you to learn drawing techniques while also picking up the Japanese language at the same !
Who this course is for: