Adobe Lightroom Classic 13.0.1 macOS
File Size 6.7 GB
Edit and organize your photos with the app that's optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don't always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama — all in one step.
The future of photography. Here today. Get to know Lightroom.
Go beyond the desktop and edit, organize, store, and share from anywhere with the cloud-based Lightroom photo service
- Store and access your full-resolution photos in the cloud
- Find photos on any device fast with auto tagging
- Edit from any device using an intuitive, streamlined interface
Accelerate image-editing with GPU support
Use the GPU of your system to enhance image-editing experience.
Organize your collections with color labels
Color labels can be added for collections, collections sets, and smart collections.
Support for new cameras and lenses
Adds support for new cameras and lens profiles.
Find information about PNG export, batch merge for HDR and panoramas, and other new enhancements in this release.
Key Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
• Intuitive environment with tools designed specifically for photographers.
• Organize, rate images and add copyright notice.
• Create image presets.
• Integration with Photoshop.
• Adjust settings for multiple images with one click.
• Cross-platform – support for 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
• Supports DSLR video files – Interoperates with most digital SLR cameras to easily control and organize still photos and videos.
• Adding watermarks – embedding a logo (text or graphic watermarks) into the image, adjusting the size, position and transparency.
• Quickly import images – the import interface is easy to navigate, with clear visual indicators of where and how photos will be located after import.
• Perspective correction – the ability to non-destructively correct the perspective of a picture.
• Flexible printing settings. Tools allow you to drag a single image or multiple images onto a page and then resize them and reposition them.
• Lens correction – correction of lens defects, such as geometry violations, chromatic aberrations, vignetting, etc.
• Online Upload – Ability to upload images to Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr. When you add comments to your photos, those messages instantly appear in your Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the corresponding photos.
• Creating a slide show with music. Ready-made slideshows can be easily shared using export (including in high resolution).
• Photography in conjunction with a computer - instant import and display of photos after capturing the image with the camera.
• Simulation of film grain. The tools allow you to easily control grain settings, which can be applied to an image to simulate the look of film.
• OS X 12.0 and higher
• Intel 64-bit processor
• Apple M1 chip