Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac 4.2 (172)
File Size: 293.67 MB
File Size: 293.67 MB
Preserve your home movies digitally. It has never been easier to convert your home movie collection to digital. Preserve your treasured memories from the decay of aging VHS, Hi8 and Video8 tapes by converting them to DVD or digital with Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac, and give your videos new life! Capture and share your recovered video memories to share with friends and family in no time!
Easy VHS to DVD for Mac
VHS to DVD Converter and DVD Burner for Mac
- Convert your VHS tapes to DVD or digital
- Capture video from your camcorder or VCR
- Burn videos to DVD with custom menus
- Save to popular file formats
Connect your VHS player or camcorder to your Mac with an RCA cable* and the included Roxio capture device.
2. Capture & Edit
Capture video from your device. Then, preview and trim your video, or import it to iMovie for additional edits.
Save your video to popular digital formats to share online, or burn to DVD with custom chapters and menus with MyDVD.
Capture and convert with ease
- Give your old video cassettes new life with VHS to DVD for Mac
- Connect your VCR or analog camcorders to your computer and begin video capture
- Easily convert VHS, Hi8, and Video8 tapes to popular digital formats
Save and share videos freely
- Send your converted video to your iTunes library or make edits to videos in your preferred video editor
- Save to popular file types to easily share online with friends and family
- Burn to disc with your custom menu and chapters using Roxio MyDVD for Mac
- Choose from themed templates to build your disc menu
Don't let your old memories fade
Videos let us celebrate and remember our most treasured moments. Capture the nostalgia of one-of-a-kind vacations, graduation ceremonies, babies first steps and family holidays with Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac, and deliver a gift of sentimental value to your loved ones.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS® X 10.11 and above with latest software and security updates installed
- Mac® computer with an Apple M1 chip or Intel® processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 15GB free hard disk space recommended
- Available USB 2.0 or better port
* RCA cable not included to connect your device to the hardware