Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 ESD en-US Preactivated January 2022 (x64)
x64 | Language: English | 4.2 GB
Windows Server 2008 is the fourth release of the Windows Server operating system produced by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of the operating systems. It was released to manufacturing on February 4, 2008, and generally to retail on February 27, 2008. Derived from Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 is the successor of Windows Server 2003, which is derived from the Windows XP codebase, released nearly five years earlier.
[ RELEASE INFO ]
* File: SRV2008.R2.ENU.JAN2022.iso
* Size: 4,18GB
* Format: Bootable ISO
* SOURCE: dvd-617403
* CRC32: 8701f603
* MD5: 5622785948f7aa1df50fad1d52a0be47
* SHA-1: 39e0a76001218b09f43b5888540620690354dfbe
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Core
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Core
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Core
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Web
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Core
[ FEATURES ]
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (boot.wim only)
* install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
[ Activation instructions ]
* A WPI-window will pop up in the last phase of the installation.
* For activation, select "Daz Loader" and click on "Begin Install".
* To skip activation, just click on "Exit".
* Activator: Daz Loader v184.108.40.206
[ INSTALLATION & INFORMATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended)
* with Rufus (attached) or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
* Hope you will enjoy this release!
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !