File size: 18.26 MB
No more sifting through endless files to find the spot you want. Now with iTunes importing, Library Monkey™ can instantly organize and sort your complete library according to your criteria, eliminating hours of sifting, digging and hair-pulling.
And just for fun, Library Monkey also features the power of Sound Grinder to convert your files while you're at it.
Version 5 now includes
• Support for 64-bit
• Compatibility with MacOS 10.10 or greater
• Additional performance and stability enhancements
Import your existing audio assets with a simple drag and drop to get up and running quickly. Import text files to quickly add metadata for existing audio assets.
Organize your assets according to their structure on your system, in the form of Libraries. You can also create Sets to organize your assets by project, talent, character, time frame, or any criteria you desire. In addition, you can create Smart Sets according to any set of criteria and Library Monkey will keep them up-to-date as you add and modify assets.
In addition to creating Smart Sets, you can find specific assets quickly using the search bar. The search can be global or limited to specific Libraries or Sets. You can perform searches inside search results as well. Once you have found specific assets, store them in the Bin while you search for more. Once finished, select all the assets in the Bin for processing.
Process your assets with these and many other time-saving features
• Process assets with your favorite presets with a simple drag-n-drop using Droplets.
• Quickly open your selected assets in another application, such as an editor or DAW directly from Library Monkey.
• Copy your selected assets to a desired location and then quickly open them in another application.
• Apply advanced naming schemes to the output files.
• Process using Peak and RMS normalization.
• Sophisticated processing engine for speed and stability
• One window design
• Customizable list view
• Resizable control section
• Quick access to conversion-only session
• Unattended processing mode
• Multiple error logging levels
• Unicode support
• Comprehensive conversion engine
• Create Droplets for quick access to your common settings
• Multi-channel file support
• RMS and Peak normalizing
• Force sample rates feature
• Advanced naming options
• User presets
• "Retain Folder Structure" option
• Naming options for Pro Tools™ compatibility with split audio files
• Pull-up/pull-down sample rates
• Custom sample rates
• 31 character name limit support
• User-defined fields
• User-defined Sets
• Smart Sets for automated searches
• Recent search recall
• Field specific searches
• Multiple bins for quick asset recall
• Support for Finder/ Spotlight Comments, and other industry-wide standards
• Open assets in external applications including Pro Tools™, Digital Performer, etc.
• Metadata batch-processing
• Support for Finder/Spotlight comments
• Support for ID3 tags, Vorbis Comments, FLAC Comments, BWAV, Soundminer, and MPEG 4 user data
• All metadata viewable in the List view
• Preview process settings
• Full playback control including scrubbing
• Playback slider with scrubbing
• Volume control slider with mute
• Loop playback
• OS X 10.10 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload
Download from NitroFlare