Blackmagic Design DaVinci Fusion Studio 17.4 macOs | 507.4 mb
Blackmagic Design has announced Fusion Studio 17.4. This software update adds improved Text+ support for combined glyph languages such as Arabic and Hebrew in addition to improved vertical layout, rotation and line direction for all supported languages. This update also adds the ability to read Blackmagic RAW metadata per frame.
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 17.4
- Text+ support for combined glyphs and right to left language layouts.
- Improved vertical Text+ layout, vertical glyphs, rotation and line direction.
- Improved Text+ character grouping, spacing, underlining and borders.
- Text+ supports per-character stylistic sets for supported fonts.
- Support for OpenType features, including old-style numbers in Text+.
- Multiple Text+ improvements for character styling and animation.
- Support for reading per-frame Blackmagic RAW metadata.
- Improved default tracker search and pattern size for grid warps.
- New search area scale slider in tracker options.
- Improved memory usage when rendering long comps.
- Improved support for empty loaders in macros.
- Stability improvements to Anim Curves and XY Paths.
- Addressed control value flickering with Keyframe Stretchers.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Fusion is the world's most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company's products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, Uniт ed Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product: Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio
Supported Architectures: x64
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: macOs
Size: 507.4 mb
Minimum system requirements for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.14.6 Mojave
- 8 GB of system memory. 16 GB+ for improved performance.
- GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM which supports Metal, OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 10
- Latest graphics driver as recommended by your GPU manufacturer
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !