Portable VidCoder 5.21|Packed in VMware ThinApp|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|78.8 mb
VidCoder is an open-source DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows.
It uses HandBrake as its encoding ee.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
- Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
- (64bit support recommended)
- Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
- HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
- Display: XGA (1,024x768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)