Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 R.47.0.0 Multilanguage (x64) | 5.18 GB
AutoCAD is the world leader in 2D and 3D design solutions. By being more intuitive, 3D modeling can speed up design work and documentation, share models, and develop new ideas. Thousands of add-ins are available for AutoCAD to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
New Features in AutoCAD 2021
One of the highlights of AutoCAD 2021 is the new Drawing History feature, which shows users all the changes made to their drawings over time. Users can also compare two versions in the context of the current drawing.
The other big addition to AutoCAD 2021 is a new integration with Google Drive. This allows users to open DWG files from Google Drive directly in the AutoCAD web or mobile app, and save the DWGs back to Google Drive once they're finished. Users can do the same directly from DWG attachments in Gmail.
Enhancements in AutoCAD 2021
Autodesk has also improved several existing features for the new version of AutoCAD. The DWG Compare feature now supports external references (Xrefs) attached to drawings. Xref Compare will automatically notify users if a referenced drawing has changed, and users can compare the changes in the context of their current drawing.
AutoCAD 2021 also improves the Blocks palette, letting users sync recent blocks to cloud storage for access from web or desktop. The new Libraries tab (formerly the Other Drawings tab) shows users their five most recently used block libraries for quick access.
- The source material for creating an assembly is the original ESD distributions.
- Added the ability to install VBA.
- Added the ability to install Visual Studio Code.
- Autodesk Licensing application replaced with version 22.214.171.1241 from 08/08/19.
- Removed Autodesk Desktop App, Autodesk Single Sign On Component and Autodesk Genuine Service.
- Technical improvements have been made to relieve the end user of a number of problems when installing the program.
- Added instructions for installation and activation.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64-bit only) - Not tested
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit only) - Not tested
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher) - Tested in W10 Pro 1903
- Processor Basic: 2.5-2.9 GHz processor
- Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Multiple processors: Supported by the application
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
- Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
- High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space 7.0 GB
- Network Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later
Year of issue: 2020
Version: AutoCAD 2021 R.47.0.0
Developer: Autodesk Inc.
Platform: Windows x64
Compatible with Win7 SP1, Win8.1: full
Win10 Compatible: Full
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !