CADintosh X 8.6.3 Multilingual macOS | 110 MB
CADintosh is a High Performance 2D CAD program for Technical Draftsmen and Designers.
You will benefit from professional and well thought-out features for all your design requirements - all for an unbeatable price and representing an excellent value.
- Single window interface (quick access to all features without any additional tool windows)
- Retina display support
- The number of elements is only limited by your available memory
- Pre-settings are saved for each drawing
- 8 pens with freely definable line widths and line colors
- 6 line types: full line, dotted line, chain line, dotted line with two dots, zigzag line, short dotted line
- Individual mode: line widths from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, and each element can be designated a different color and width (not compatible to HPGL)
- Functions available for lines, circles, dimensioning, hatching, X lines, etc.
- 32,000 groups
- 1,024 layers
- simple layer management
- Import and export of DXF, HPGL, IGES and PDF
- Unicode support
- Support for symbol libraries for the import and export of symbols
- Alternative units, e.g. for inches
- Runs natively in macOS