Stoxy PRO - Stocks, Forex & Crypto v5.7.1
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 7,6 MB
Easily follow your stocks, indices, futures from the US, EU, and Asian markets. View stocks quotes and daily performance in customizable portfolios, tap any ticker to see an interactive chart and detailed information. Read the latest investment and business news from top publications around the world. Major stocks:
• Stay on top of the changing US and global stocks markets. Get real-time stock quotes and prices: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Amazon (AMZN), Nike (NKE), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), Bank of America Corporation (BAC), Tesla (TSLA), General Electric Company (GE), and many more.
Track major indexes from around the world:
• USA Indexes: Dow Jones, NASDAQ, NYSE, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
• Europe Indexes: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
• Asia Indexes: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
• Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
Currency exchange rates:
• Follow currency exchange rates: USD/EURO (EUR), USD/YEN (JPY), USD/CAD, POUND(GBP)/USD, USD/YUAN(CNY), USD/INR, USD/FRANC(CHF), USD/WON(KRW), etc.
• Simple Line Chart / Candle Chart
• Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts
• Intraday chart, 5 day, 6 month, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, and 15+ chart
Portfolio / Watchlist:
• Create your own customized portfolios and follow stock quotes, futures, indices, ETFs and bonds. You can create any number of portfolios for effective work with your stocks.
• Use on-screen widgets to keep track of your stocks without opening the app. Various settings and colors of stock widgets help effectively monitor changes in stock prices in global markets.
• Read the latest financial news from Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
• Check out the economic calendar. See what will impact the market this week. Sort events by importance, country and view historical data and forecasts.
• React quickly to price changes in your stock portfolio. You can set up unlimited notifications for a specific price, change by %, or volume.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT