Golaem Crowd 7.3.12 | 1.3 Gb
Golaem has released Golaem 7.3.12, the latest update to its crowd simulation system for Maya. From this release, the Golaem For Renderman plugin writes integer Shader Attributes as Renderman integer user data (was using float before), make sure to update shaders.
Golaem 7.3.12 (2021/08/19) - Release Notes:
- Int Shader Attributes are now written as int user data in Renderman
- All crowd units are now supported in the Golaem For 3dsMax plugin
- Fixed Golaemisator not opening
- Fixed a display memory leak when changing scenes
- Fixed a crash when rendering nCloth simulation in viewport
Product: Golaem Crowd
Version: 7.3.12 with Character Pack
Supported Architectures: x64
Size: 1.3 Gb
The Character Pack is a set of ready-to-use characters and motions enabling faster crowd shots creation.
NB: the Character Pack HD only contains the HD casual and busines man, for other characters and sample scenes, install the GolaemCharacterPack
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- OpenGL 3.3 (2010) or above
- Autodesk Maya 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022 (beta)
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !