Vegas Image v18.104.22.168 (x64) Portable | 64 Mb
VEGAS Image is a raw image compositor. It uses layer-based compositing to combine images in 16-bit color space. When using raw images, it accesses the full range of raw color data, providing the highest quality in the industry. And by using the GPU for the heavy lifting, performance is still astonishingly fast, even on high resolution images.
VEGAS Image provides a full toolkit to create composite images for a range of applications, including:
- Event photography: Easily and quickly batch process large quantities of images shot using the same setup, by applying the same settings to all images automatically.
- Studio photography: Full control over the individual images in your composite allow you to carefully construct realistic results that cannot be shot practically.
- Advertising campaigns: Batch processing includes controls for easily creating consistency in layout across multiple exported images in different sizes and aspect ratios. Easily add text and other graphics to your composites using the built-in tools.
- Catalogs: Green screen photography makes it simple to replace backdrops behind your models or products, to add imagery that enhances the products being sold.
and much more.
The unique features of VEGAS Image include:
Batch and workflow features
- Layer content: A fundamental feature of the VEGAS Image workflow is that layers exist as containers, and each layer can contain multiple images. So when working with a batch of images, you can set up a single layer the way you want, and import the entire batch of images into it. Multiple layers can be used to set up different elements, or to process groups of images from the batch using different settings.
- Custom export list: In addition to easily auto-exporting all images in your project, you can easily set up custom export lists, to only export specific images, or specific variations of the layers stored in the project.
- Content variations: Creating variations of images based on layer content is also possible. For example, you may have one layer for your background, which contains three different background images. A second layer might contain 5 foreground images. It is a simple process to export each foreground three times, once with each background, for a total of 15 image variations. Those numbers aren't limitations, each layer could contain one image or hundreds.
Built-in keying effects
- Chroma key: Our most powerful and versatile keying tool. Visually adjust the range of colors being removed from your image for precise results. Can be used with any colored background.
- Color difference key: A simplified tool for quick results on high quality green screen or blue screen images.
- Luminance Key: Removes black or white backgrounds, by making a selection based on the luminance values.
- Spill removal: Provides tools to clean up the edge detail and colors in your keyed image.
- We have developed several unique tools in VEGAS Image to help you dial in adjustments to your image in a visual, intuitive fashion.
- Color adjustment: A visual guide on the color spectrum display allows you to easily define the range of colors selected. You can then adjust the hue, saturation, and lightness of that selection, or invert it to affect all other colors while leaving the selection intact.
- Tone coloring: A tool which originated in video coloring, and gives separate visual controls for colorizing the overall image, the shadows, the midtones, and the highlights.
- Saturation editor: A curve overlaid onto the color spectrum allows you to precisely adjust the saturation of specific hues in your image.
I- n addition to standard tools for drawing masks by hand, VEGAS Image offers several intelligent masks, which create selections based on the data in your image.
- Color range: Visually select a range of colors in your image, and create a mask to hide or show only the area where the selected colors are present.
- Luminance: Create a mask based on the luminance values in the image, so you can easily apply adjustments to only shadow areas or only highlights.
- Non-destructive: Editing in VEGAS Image is non-destructive. It never changes your source images, and all adjustments you make can be removed or modified at any time.
- Image formats: Works with Raw, EXR (single layer only) and HDR files, in addition to your standard formats like JPEG.
16-bit processing: Does all image processing in 16-bit float. Even when source images are 8-bit, VEGAS Imagecesses them at 16-bit to ensure the best possible quality retention throughout editing.
- Built with GPU technology throughout the pipeline
- Greater speed: Using your graphics processing unit (GPU) for processing allows for greater speed, so the interface remains responsive and images can be exported as quickly as possible.
- Support for larger files: Even large, high-resolution images can be processed quickly, so the creative process isn't hampered by waiting for software.
- Made in PAF
- This portable release supported Win8/8.1, Win10 (64-bit ONLY)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction