MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.44 GB | Duration: 1h 57m
You will learn how to create a Point of Sell database connected to a C# Application step by step.
In all Parts of this course, you will learn to create a complete Point of Sell from bning till the end,
You will learn to write codes for connecting to the database, display, edit, delete data from the database using C# application. You will learn to create forms, reports, help pages, configure a receipt printer and print receipts for customers...
This is Part 1 of this Course
In this Part 1, you will learn to :
1. Create a new Point of Sell Application in C# programming language
2. Create a Point of Sell database
3. Create Welcome form, Admin and User Form and connect them together
4. Create a diagram: you will learn to create relationship between tables, I will show you by creating relationship between menu button tables
5. Create Menu on Admin Main Form (Back office Form) and User Main Form
6. Learn to connect the Application (the Point of Sell) to the database using a Class Library;
7. Learn to make a windows form look pretty
8. Create a form for taking Customer orders.
You will need a Computer and installation of Visual Studio 2010 or 2017 or 2019.which will help you to create the Point of Sell application in C# programming language, Installation of SQL Server 2008 r2 or 2012, or SQL Server 2014, ..for creating the Point of Sell database.
Please upload the screen short of your codes as project so that I can know your evolution.
Ask question I am ready to respond.
Who this course is for:
This course is for everyone who wants to learn how to create a Point of Sell using C Sharp and SQL Server. Even if you may have no idea how to program using C Sharp or SQL Server, I believe if you follow me carefully in this course, you ask question and make project (upload your codes and screen short of the forms), I will respond to any question and I believe you will make it!