Portable FocusOn Image Viewer 1.27|Packed in VMware ThinApp|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|51.4 mb
FocusOn Image Viewer,Lightweight and fast image viewer for Windows. Quickly view and simply edit photos.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
For everyone - personal and commercial use. Automatically organize your photos by date.Maintain photo editing without damaging the original. Sharing photos on Blogs, Twitter, Facebook
Over 100 image formats supported
* Archives, Archive a Copy menu will automatically organize your photos by date according to the Photo Archive Template you set.
* You can organize image files in a familiar Explorer type interface with thumbnails. A simple image editing is also available there such as resizing or rotating.
* You can use editing functions such as crop, filter, correction, border, and add text in image view.
Maintain photo editing
* Maintain photo editing without damaging the original.
* Share photos right on your blog, Twitter, and Facebook.
* You can e-mail selected photos directly.
* You can print according to the size of the paper, print with maintaining the ratio and print multiple images on one page.
* You can view the selected picture in a slide show.
* You can view the EXIF information or delete the EXIF ??information.
* You can scan images using TWAIN or WIA.
* You can set the selected image as the desktop background.
* You can easily change the name of the selected image to a desired name using a template.
* You can change the image size using the automatically optimized resampling method or various resampling methods and support multi-step resizing.
Supports various thumbnail sizes
* Supports thumbnails of various sizes from 32 to 256.
Supports various image formats
* Supports over 100 image formats.
* What's New?
* * Fixed slideshow bug
* * Fixed numeric key input bug
* * Fixed batch rename bug
* * Other bug fixes
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction