Language: Multilingual | File size: 28 MB
iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/Quick-based player or app.
It's the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft-subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real- as you watch the movie.
Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and use File->Save and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application. You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of TV shows and movies. Enjoy!
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Supported applications are iTunes, Quick Player or any app that can play a AVFoundation/Quick Movie.
- Built-in subtitle online search with automatic , unarchive and parsing.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 and 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), - Scenarist (.scc) and iTunes d Text (.itt).
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real- using the offset stepper.
- Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
macOS 10.14 or later