Windows x64 | Maya 2018-2022 | File size: 53 MB
Carbon Cloth is production proven for simulation of clothing, ropes, sails, nets, and deformable skin.
Carbon Cloth uses an advanced cloth model to deliver high quality cloth simulation which when combined with robust collision and techniques such as pinch mitigation, supports the very highest quality Hero cloth simulation. Highly optimized data and code combined with a multi-threaded design from the ground up, ensures that Carbon Cloth extracts the maximum from your workstation and servers.
Carbon Cloth provides very advanced collision and can handle collision between fast moving objects with ease.
- Cloth and Character
- Cloth and Cloth as layers
- Cloth and Cloth as self collision within one cloth
- Cloth and Rigid Bodies like buttons
- Cloth and Character skin (where character skin is also a Carbon Morph)
- Cloth and Tetras
- Cloth and Feathers
- and also, reaction between
- Cloth / Rigid Bodies / Tetras and Velocity Fields (Wind)
- By default, everything collides with everything else and Carbon Cloth's collision rapidly culls invalid collision objects from the calculation.
- But it's also possible to define who collides with whom, if required.
- Add optional node list feature to Carbon Flow.
- Add collision activation to Carbon Cloth and Carbon Morph. This allows removal of collision between the corresponding Carbon Cloth / Carbon Morph and itself and all other Carbon nodes in the simulation.
- Carbon Garment Processor:
- Change Deformer Reference default behavior. If no Optional Deformer reference panels are specified, the Simulation panels (i.e.
Carbon Cloth Start Meshes) will be used as Deformer's Driver Reference panels.
- Fix issues in Carbon Garment Processor when trying to "Edit Detail Assignments" on geometry that is not colored.
- Button(s) macro:
- Automatically create Rigid Body output meshes.
- Improve handling of invalid inputs.
- Add progress window to "Carbon Create Body Output Meshes" macro.
- Extend "Swap Cloth Reference Meshes" macro to allow chag of cloth models.
- Improve "Rigid - Cloth Welding" and "Actor - Cloth Welding" macro.
- Significantly improve the evaluation speed of Carbon Flow when using Maya fields/fluids. Some setups can see a 100+-fold improvement.
- Fix issues with Carbon Stitching Reference interpolation during Lead Simulation.
- Fix Carbon Actor and Carbon Rigid Physics Draw visualization logic.