MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 663 MB | Duration: 1h 19m
The emergence of the Covid-19 pand and the 'new normal' has gone a long way to redefine how we interact and communicate with each other.
What you'll learn
Understand the benefits of using technology for ministry work
How to use ebooks to deliver the the message of your ministry
How to use videos to reach out with the
How to use online courses to teach in an online classroom
How to blog as a minister of the gospel
How to do Christian podcast
How to reach out to a global community
How to reach people with the message beyond the four walls of your church
How to use audiobooks to preach the message of your ministry
Online Publishing platforms to publish your ebooks, videos, online courses, audiobooks, podcasts and articles
How to sett up an effective email newsletter
How to reach out using the social media
How to collect offerings or donations online
How to brand your ministry using ebooks
How to make regular income through sales of information products online
Where to upload your ebooks for by readers at no cost
How to set up live teachings using online tools
There are no course requirements
Though the internet and technology have been of use and relevance to how we do business and also spread the gospel for many years now, the pand really brought these technologies to the front seat and we just have to find out ways we can make use of these tools as Christian ministers and even as business people.
I run a Christian organization and it's what I can call a 'Click-Only' organization - We use principally the internet to spread the gospel of Jesus, solves the problems of the people and the society, and deliver the message that God has given to us.
We have achieved tremendous growth and reached lots of people with the message in many ways over the years. We recently celebrated 10 years of solving problems with books and information products. We have used the internet principally to deliver ebooks and information products.
This online course is designed to help you if you are:
1. A Christian
2. A Christian minister of the gospel.
3. An evangelist
4. A pastor of a church congregation
5. A church planter
6. Planning to go into ministry work
This Christian online course will help you to:
1. Set up a simple website as an online office for your organization. You don't need to pay anyone to do this.
2. Write and publish ebooks on some of the major online platforms. These ebooks can spread the message of your ministry very fast and can even bring in side income for your ministry.
3. Publish podcasts and get them distributed online. You can reach lots of people with your podcast on a monthly basis. You will learn how to use your smartphones and apps to record your podcasts.
4. Record and publish videos to distribute the gospel. Video distribution and marketing is the main deal now online. You can b to communicate with people via videos. You will learn how to use your mobile phones and apps to record videos.
5. Use social media extensively to propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ
6. Set up an email newsletter in order to keep constantly in touch with people with the message
7. How to set up an email newsletter subscription on your website.
8. And many more...
This online course will be constantly updated as we find and use more online channels and technology to
propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The internet and technology provide the opportunity for us to obey and act upon the instruction of our Lord Jesus to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth.
I want you to enroll for this today and let us meet in the classroom.
Who this course is for:
Minsiters of the Gospel of Jesus