File size: 629.56 MB
FilmConvert introduces Nitrate for Final Cut Pro X. A new set of features to give you even more power and control over your color grading. Cineon Log film emulations. Full custom curve control. Advanced film grain controls and more!
Giving Power Back To The Filmmaker. We believe Filmmaking should be enhanced by technology, leaving no limitations! So we're giving the power back to the filmmaker by providing software that delivers beautiful colors, leaving you to create beautiful stories.
We work with a wide range of popular cameras to deliver the most precise picture profiles available. We then use those profiles to match to your chosen film stocks to create a stunning and accurate result.
Our Camera Packs contain accurate data for each Camera Picture Style so we can tailor each film stock to your camera, allowing authentic Film Stock looks across a wide range of cameras and settings. We continue to work directly with camera companies to bring you the latest profiles.
Your FilmConvert license gives you access to all the camera packs currently available + 12 months of new camera pack
Antarctica was shot during a trip in December 2014 starting in Ushuaia, Argentina. The crew spent a total of 16 days in the Antarctic before returning to Ushuaia and got to see the most magical scenery and wildlife. Kalle wanted to remove the obvious 'digital' look so choose to use FilmConvert to help him. You can read Kalle's interview with Wired Magazine here.
6K Grain Scans
Industry leading quality grain, scanned at 6K to give the best results.
Real Film Grain
Add real grain to your footage, scanned at 6k.
Unlike other plugins that simply overlay film grain, FilmConvert realistically models the amount of grain required for each color and exposure level in your image.
19 Film Stocks
With the majority of people shooting on digital these days, film makers are striving to achieve the desirable qualities of film stocks when grading in post. Often, this requires a good team of colorists, however we bridge that process for everyone! We recreate the grain structure and spectral responses of a variety of modern film stocks, from Kodak® to FujiFilm®.
Create and export 3D LUTs using FilmConvert
* LUTs are a great way to export your grade for use on devices or any compatible software. Here are some ways this can help improve your workflow.
* You can use 3D LUTs on your monitor for on-set visualization. View on your monitor the look you will apply during post-production.
* You can load 3D LUTs into most color-grading software, which can be useful in workflows where plugin support is limited.
* You can export a 3D LUT to share your grade with others working on your film.
* You can export your grade as a .cube LUT from any non-trial plugin version of FilmConvert. You cannot currently export .cube LUTs from the desktop app version at this time.
Final Cut Pro Plugin
Instantly create the look of film on your project using our FilmConvert Nitrate plugin for Final Cut Pro X. Our software seamlessly fits into your current FCPX workflow, helping you to achieve professional results quickly and easily. Simple software, beautiful & professional results.
* Final Cut Pro X
* FCPX: New interface + fixes for High Sierra
* New Nitrate features - Cineon Log film emulation, advanced grain controls, Metal hardware acceleration
Supported Operation System:
* Apple Silicon M1
* Intel, 64-bit processor
* macOS 10.13 or later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction