File size: 9.76 MB
Manage files as always - using two panels and the keyboard (and somes the mouse).
Introducing the MaxCommander application.
* Browsing folders
* Previewing files with QuickLook
* Editing files
* Copying, moving, deleting, renaming files and folders
* Creating folders
* Creating links
* Packing and unpacking archives
* Searching for files
* tgz, taz, tbz2
* gz, bz2, xz
* rar, arj, lha, iso, xar, cpio, rpm, cab, z, lzma, adz
* vdi, vmdk, vhd, msi, hfs, fat, sfs, wim, chm
Encrypted 7z, zip and rar archives are also supported.
If you have an archive file created on an operating system that does not use Unicode you can open it in MaxCommander and select the right characters encoding for file names (available for arj, lha/lzh, zip, rar and tar archives).
* FTPS - implicit FTP over SSL/TLS
* FTPES - explicit FTP over SSL/TLS
Files servers for a local network can be discovered using Bonjour.
macOS 10.13.6 or later