Duration: 6 hours | Project Files Included | Video: 2560x1440, 48kHz | 741 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Skill Level: Bner
181 minutes of pure Blender Python tutorials.
Now anyone can learn how to make their own addons in Blender! Made for all levels of Blender users.
Learning addon development for Blender can be extremely hard -consuming to figure out on your own, I have myself spent years learning programming, both in university and by reading loads of Blender Python documentation. In this course I will cover the most important subjects for addon development for Blender. The course is result-oriented and you will have developed many addons once you have finished the course.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Python basics for Blender.
- Developing complex music visualization addons from start to finish.
- Visualizing sheets of data with animated bars using Python in Blender.
- Import cvs and text documents into the Blender viewport.
- Adding custom icons to the addons you develop.
- Including HDRIs in the addon file.
- Export your script output to external .csv and .txt documents.
- Import files into Blender with custom buttons.
- Dropdown menus.
- Input fields for addons.
- Making multiple Python scripts work together.
- Crating addons with physics.
- Generating custom objects with code.
- And much more!
All code will be written in Blender and no external software is required.
The course is made for both Mac and Windows users.